Friday, November 14, 2014

halloween 2014


The weekend before Halloween, we started this holiday off right with Wag-O-Ween! This is Savannah's trick or treating event for dogs, where all the funds go to local pet rescues. This was our first year, but it has been going on for 9 years. It was pretty fun! I loved seeing all the dogs in their costumes! And instead of trick-r-treating for candy, they got dog treats!

Cooper was a crayola crayon in "Fire Hydrant Red," of course! And Ginny was a "Wide Retriever" complete with extra padding. They were both pretty cute, but cooper wouldn't keep his hat on to save his life!

On Halloween, we dressed the pups up again and by this time, we had Stella! Seriously one of the first things I said after we won her was "I have to get her a halloween costume!" By this time, they were pretty picked over, but we did manage to snag an adorable ladybug costume that was slightly too small!



We don't have any kiddos yet, so I love dressing our dogs up for Halloween. Cooper was a prisoner and Ginny was a cowgirl, who wouldn't wear her hat either.


And because this is one of my favorite pictures ever of Coops, here he is last year as a dinosaur. Ahh, I love it!


Saturday night, Bradley's sister had a halloween party, so we got to dress up. This costume was so last minute, but turned out to be my favorite one, yet! The Hunter and The Hunted.



My friend gave us this idea after she couldn't use it! We didn't have anything planned for the party yet, so I jumped on this idea. I enlisted my mom to come help and man did she rock it. It definitely pays to have a mom who's an artist!

Now I have no clue how we are going to top this next year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...